Are you a woman and do you have flabby arms? Yes it is indeed very upsetting for you. Arms are the most neglected part of the body that draws little attention unlike other parts such as belly, buttocks or thighs. It should be remembered that the arms could become a big issue for us one day if they remain untreated properly.
Now the question arises why one gets flabby arms. We know that our lymphatic system is very much a part of the immune system of our body. This system facilitates flushing out of everything our body doesn’t need through the major filters. If you happen to have larger amount of toxins accumulated in your body, then your body mechanism will try to neutralize them by retaining fluids. These watery substances give you the look of flabby and unmanageable appearance of your arms.
There are approximately about 100 lymph nodes more in women than in men. As it is a kind of natural part of the body constitution, you have nothing to do about it. On the other hand, the advantage of having excessive nodes is that the women have stronger immune system comparing to that of the men.
Let us discuss about the factors responsible for having flabby arms. One of the causes attributed is hormonal imbalance. Increased secretion of estrogen in women plays a major role for having this kind of jiggled upper arms called flabby arms. The second factor responsible for the said problem is improper circulation that is primarily associated with sedentary lifestyle. The last but not the least factor that causes flabby arms is toxicity of the body, as already discussed here above.
There exist major lymph nodes at your armpits areas. In case your body system fails to eliminate toxins properly it will certainly store them next to your lymph nodes: upper arms, buttocks, inner thighs, back, neck area, tummy, and knees.
Flabby arms can be a confidence wrecker because it makes your arms and overall physical features unattractive. This apart, if it remains untreated this may complicate many health issues such as cardiovascular disease, heart problems, obesity, and other numerous health ailments that are associated with body weight.
Let us consider some tips to get rid of flabby arms.
• Drink sufficient hot water to rehydrate and cleanse your body.
• Massaging helps a lot to drain your lymph and facilitates circulation.
• Go for strength training. The best is weight lifting that helps in flushing out your toxins from the arms. For this don’t go for heavy weight lifting. Lifting up to 15 pounds is enough to maximize blood flow and oxygen though these muscles that facilitate building of more muscle tissue. Pilates is also one of the most effective workouts for this.
• Foods rich in fibers need to be taken to keep your digestive system and proper bowel movements in good stead. Reduce intake of salt, meat and sugar to ensure retention of water in the body.
• Go for body brushing every day for 3 to 5 minutes and the same should be done in an upwardly movement towards your heart.
• Avoid carbonated drinks and alcohol.
• Natural dietary supplements with antioxidant power may be taken to detoxify and nourish the cells with vital vitamins and minerals. For this you can take pure Acai Berry that is rich in micro nutrients.
Flabby arms mar the beauty of your body. Therefore, you need to take effective steps in line with the above tips to help lose arm fat.